Friday, June 25, 2010

Your Face Is Funny


So, I'm in the middle of a conversation but a thought just occurred to me. What is something absolutely ridiculous to do?

What is the one thing that will make people think you're weird, special, and telling the truth all at one time.

I sit in an office facing a window. And outside, there are people, tons of them. Everyday, walking by just living their lives.

Watch them.

They do some quite funny things. Some sing, badly, others talk to themselves, no there was no blue tooth, and some just... are different.
Take for instance this guy I saw a few days ago. He tripped and fell... but the funniest part was the way he began to look around to see if anyone saw him. HILARIOUS!

My favorite thing about people are their expressions. Who cares what just happened really. What kind of face is the person making as it is happening.

Take America's funniest home videos for example. People are capturing some extremely funny moments. But it is the facial expressions that win me over.


No comments: