Friday, June 11, 2010

You Look Happy

Today I went to my Alma mater, 'The Bland' as my little brother George calls it. To pick up a couple of books that I need for my African American Lit. paper (uuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhh).

Sorry, I had to release that.

Any who, my school didn't have the books I needed so I ended up calling in a favor from the librarians at 'The Bland' and they were happy to help.

Being there brought back some memories, good and bad, but I appreciate all of those memories. With them came learning experiences as well as friendships that will never end.

Everyone that I saw today said the same thing... "You look so happy." Them saying that actually made me think about it.

I am happy, I finally got it together. I keep saying that but it's such a good feeling to be, truly happy. It's one that I haven't felt in a long time and I am cherishing every moment of it.

So I got my life together, I'm happy. All I need now is... nope, not gonna push it, can't rush it... but like India and Alicia I'm ready.

No comments: