Friday, June 25, 2010

I Should Be Worried

But I'm not. A little scared, but that's normal. My response to this news was typical... a few tears and a phone call to my mom.

I had the hardest time telling my bestfriends, I guess because I'm in denial. I kind of knew, like you know how sometimes you can just tell, well unfortunately this was this kind of moment.

And although this is another sign that I should probably take it easy, I'm ignoring it. All I can think about is how this is going to slow me down. But I won't let it. I can't afford to. I'll still be working out and running.

This isn't major but it is major. So many people beat it why should I be any different. I am blesses enough to not stress about it. I'm already focused on when I'll be able to get on the court.

Gotta do this asap. Don't think things will change though...

...still going to work and still taking my vaca to the beach. And, I really have no time to worry about this because I have family and friends who need so, I gotta be there for them. Especially my family back home.

We seem to be losing a great deal of people we love. Cousins, uncles, aunts, family friends. But we'll get through it. We are some strong people, and we never ever, stay down for to long.

I can't wait to get home so that we can all be together. There is nothing like sitting outside at night watching the old men play dominoes and the women drink that evil juice lol.

Well, I gotta run. But I'm in one of my moods so I wil def be blogging all day long.

No comments: