Sunday, June 13, 2010

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Right now at this very moment I am... hell I don't really know. I had every intention about blogging the days events but ummm right now I could careless.

This entire night has been extremely weird. I hate this feeling, I guess because I know I'm at fault but damn... ugh this sucks.

It's funny how when you spend time focusing on yourself to make yourself better you kind of leave behind everyone and everything only to come back and realize it all dropped you without a second thought.

I guess this is where I'm supposed to be, right here, alone, thinking, still, about absolutely nothing. Well, not nothing but nothing all the same. Okay, I'm about to do so serious venting so excuse the language.

What the fuck does this world want from me? It's like I just can't get shit to be all right. I'm not where I need to be, stable and standing on my own to feet so I take some time and work on me. Because that's the world wants, for me to be stable.

Then the world is mad, Courtney where the hell you been is all I hear from EVERYONE. Now I've finally got it all together, what the world was expecting from me I achieved it. I got it together and damn... just like always it was for nothing. The whole world is complaining.

At this very moment, right now, all I can say is the whole world can kiss my ass! Because right now I don't give a fuck. Maybe I will in the morning.

Goodnight.

On second thought, I'm not at fault, I did what I been wanting to do for the last 4 1/2 years and thats work on me. I'm the only one concerned about me so I made me a priority like people around me said I should, now they're all mad.

Ah well, I'm happy with who I've become, the people who care the most understand, and haven't judged me for it... but damn to those who have

No comments: