Monday, June 21, 2010

Simply Tired

This morning I woke up at 5 so that I could be dressed and on campus by 6 for my morning workout. That's right, my morning workout. My beloved 5 p.m. workouts are well.. I'll get to that.

This morning I did my lifting and footwork drills. That wasn't bad. The weight room was nice and cool and the sun hadn't begun to burn me yet. After workouts I took the greatest shower ever (new shower heads in the coaches locker room, nice) and went to work.

From 8-5 I worked my butt off and was ready to get picked up (car is dead) and go home, forgetting that I had my running workout and line dance class to tend to. It is now 7:15 and I am worn out.

I'm about to take a long hot bath, climb into my because I am not cooking tonight and read until I fall asleep. I am simply to tired to do anything... even this blog is about to come to an abrupt end.

No comments: