Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's Your Song?

It never ceases to amaze me how I can connect with some songs. But I'm sure everyone has felt that way about one song or another. Maybe many songs.

Depending on the things going on in one's life or the mood they may be in, even if for that moment, there is a song for it.

After the song though, doesn't it feel as if you're, in a sense, okay. The hurt doesn't hurt as bad after you've sang your heart out in the car on the highway.

Or, after Mary J's 'Just Fine' you're just fine.

Before a big game, you adrenaline is rushing before you've even laced up your sneaks because the music has you amped.

There is a series of emotions and excitement running through me right now... good, bad, scared, and even a lil anxious. Let y'all know what the day's play list is looking like later I guess.

Gotta head to the money

No comments: