Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday

So, I slept in way past my normal sleep in time. I generally never sleep past 8, 9 at the latest. But lately I have been so tired and worn down that I slept til about a little after 11 today.

And as good as it felt to not have to wake up to an alarm but, I feel like I haven't gotten half of the things done that I need to, and I'm still tired. You know what...

I'm going to wash my hair, do some cleaning, run some errands, and go to the gym. I still have to plan for my birthday weekend, and next weekend. Hilton Head Island is going to be just what the doctor ordered.

This week should go by fairly quickly. I'm off work on Monday but I still have to work out. My go shopping, all my clothes are starting to hang off me. I have to be in Richmond two days this week. Meeting with another doctor, ugh, and Big Mike and I are going to the Cheesecake Factory.

I hate because I lost the bet, you know, if the Celtics would have won, I wouldn't be feeding the 320 lb O-linemen. Maybe I should have said Applebees because that big nig can eat. But, I lost so, ugh gotta feed him. I am so gonna be broke after this.

South Carolina is calling me, I haven't been in 3 years so this will be a real treat for me.

Oh and Betty isn't dead anymore, she's in recovery. She's ten years old now so she's going through her change of falling apart. But little by little I am getting her repaired.

Well, let me get started.

No comments: