Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Home Again

That mini-vacation was wonderful... it calmed me so much to the point where when I walked in the house last night my car, bills, and other situations that had been dragging my spirit down didn't even seem to phase me.

I was so serious when I said I was coming back the same woman I was back in like... March. After March, I kind of lost me... but ummmm excuse me world, *yells I'M BAAAACCCKKKKK!!!! Did you miss ME?

I haven't really spoken to anyone yet, called the bestie to let her know I was back and see if anything had transpired while I was away. After a brief debriefing from her I climbed into bed and drifted off into la-di-da-di-da-la la land. Yeah my dreams are often that crazy.

Seen some things on Facebook this morning that have me concerned about a few people, gotta check on them later. Now, I know I said I was gonna focus more on me but it would be effed up if as a friend I didn't check on the people I care about.

I will always check on them, but I'm putting my situations ahead of theirs now, which is what I've been needing to do. Hahaha Courtney is back and I'm ecstatic. Kind of like I was when I finally found happiness within me.

This is going to be a great week, no matter whats going on... I'm making the best of this.

No comments: