Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vacation

Ugh, I need this... so bad. I'm finally getting a real break from life. Well, the 8-5 part of it anyway.

It feels good to know that for the next 4 1/2 days I don't have to worry about getting up and going to workouts, then work, another workout, and then home to cook. Or to the doctor's. Tired of throwing up all over the place.

I must say, I'm quite excited. I haven't been to Hilton Head in 3 or 4 years which makes me anxious to see what the island has in store for me. I don't plan to party or anything like that. Just chill. Me, mom, and the kid sis.

This will be one of our, "we're so happy moments." I hate that it won't last but, for the time being it's what I need in my life. A little rest and relaxation will do my mind, body, and soul some good.

The only about it is that, we were supposed to be leaving at 4, but my mother decided to fly in from Indianapolis early so we wouldn't be driving late tonight. That would have been all well and good except...

I had to change my Dr.s appointment to 8:30 this morning, so yes I'm a little nauseous. Miss a half day of work, and cancel my lunch plans. Which sucks because well, I'm always canceling this time I was supposed to shock the nation.

Oh yeah, and now that Betty has a new battery her transmission is slipping. Ugh, I will deal with that when I get home.

Well it's a few minutes after 11 so I better pack it up, mom is fussing about traffic which means she's ready. Hoping that I'll get to blog for a bit over the vacation but if not, I bought a new notebook to write in.

That's right, I'm back in the swing of things... writing whatever I'm thinking no matter where I am. On the right track... later.

No comments: