Friday, July 16, 2010

Feeling, Not Like I Used To

Ever felt a certain way about something but experienced something that made you not feel that way anymore. Like your feelings decreased in a way?

I'm feeling like that right now. I don't know why... I mean, let me re-think this statement. I still have that good feeling but right now it's being suppressed. And yes I am doing it on purpose. I need to, it's only right.

I have one question that I can't seem to answer on my own.

Why is it that people can never let go of the things you did you wrong. About the mistakes you made? Why is it that when even when trying to make things right all they can do is rag on you about messing up?

Can someone answer that for me because I been racking my brain trying to figure it out and I have yet to come up with an answer that seems right.

... thinking... thinking... thinking...

No comments: