Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday

Okay, so I'm finally back to my writing... I guess I should clue y'all in to whats been going on.

Here goes...

Homecoming was from the 17th of October until the 24th. I didn't do anything but enjoy myself... and of course work.

The majority of my classes... canceled!

Then I did my Shout Out Saturday a day late! Which I apologize for because I'm actually really anxious to participate. But I will admit, I missed this past Saturday so I will def make up for it on this upcoming Saturday!

My Aunt Helen passed away... my family came up for her funeral which was held in Baltimore. I enjoyed seeing my family but I truly wish it would have been under better circumstances.

I love that I got to see them all the same though.

I'm back to a normal life, almost. I gotta get some things straight by Friday or my life will be in complete shambles.

Well it's about 3 a.m. so I'm going to call it a night. I got a meeting @ 9 a.m.

Oh yeah, ummm does anyone know why relationships are so hard to form but so easy to destroy.

Definitely making a blog about that. And uploading some other things I have written, past and present writings only though.

I spelled that last word 6 though, wrong like 6x that means I need sleep.

G'night all!!!!

No comments: