Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving: Highs and Lows

Highs:
-Got to spend time with the family
-Saw my brother
-Cooked
-Was off from work
-Read and finished an entire book that had nothing to do with school
-Decorated for Christmas
-Thanksgiving dinner (and the leftovers I've been munching on)
-Talking to all my family from back home
-Talking to my uncle Danicae, whom I haven't seen or heard from since my grandmother's funeral
-Free Chic-fil lol
-Sleeping in my own bed
-Sitting in front of the fireplace
-Real food, not that ish in the cafe
-Dad promised to go to the doctor before New Years
-Mom said she likes the song "Make it Rain" by Travis Porter

Lows:
-My dad can barely walk at times now, didn't know how bad he had gotten
-Brother is going back to the sandbox for an entire year, damn army life
-I spent most of the break sick with a cold that started going away but is still
present a little
-Getting tricked into washing dishes >>> Mom says, "Did you forget how to wash dishes?" Dad cosigns, I say, "No, not at all." They both say, "Good you can wash dishes tonight." <<< lol
-Have to go back to school tomorrow, well later today
-Back to school food
-Mom sings-a-long to Make it Rain all the time now
-Surgery is getting closer and closer
-Skin broke out... I hate pimples

All in all Thanksgiving was chill, I am so thankful for all of my blessings which have come and are still coming in the forms of friends, family, and opportunities.

No comments: