Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shout Out Saturday

It's so funny that this is the post I happened to read by her today because this is exactly how I'm feeling (Not the same situations exactly but some songs do go hand in hand with whats on my mind). Certain songs are hitting me real hard right in the chest.

Ms. Nikks, you hit the nail on the head with this one!!!

Music of The Heart

I think my iPod’s talking to me. Every song it plays has meaning to me right now.
Friend
If you were dying in a ditch and all I had to do was run you over to put you out of your agony, I wouldn’t. I’d drive away and leave you there. I guess only time will tell what’ll happen, but for now…“You don’t mean nothing at all to me…” – ‘Say It Right’, Nelly Furtado
Family

1. God really does have a sense of humor! Why am I related to some of you people! I’m glad I have the option of choosing my friends. I’m too good for this shit. You were never a part of my everyday world and so I feel no loss in telling you that, “I’m on some new shit, chuckin’ my deuces up to her…” -Chris Brown on you b******!

2. I thought you weren’t a virgin, thought you used your cojones?! You balls deficient, spineless, assclown. You don’t know me very well huh? Did you think you were going to find the little girl you used to know? I positioned myself within your line of vision, gave you a million opportunities, “I’m gon’ need you to say something baby!” -Drake or Timbaland (who cares, it’s all about Drake)
Health

Dear tonsils, I’m going to have you removed and placed in a jar. Then I’m gonna take you home and torture you by poking you with toothpicks everytime I walk by you, why, because…“I hate you so much right now…ahhhh!” -Kelis on you evil bastards!

Nikks

No comments: