Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shout Out Saturday "Reclaim Yourself"

A week ago this blog was written and it's something I have to admit, I will post on my wall of quotes and such. This is something everyone should do. The world is so hellbent on making sure everyone is conformed to the standards of society, which in my opinion aren't standards at all, more like easily reachable goals.

So... as Lele says here "RECLAIM YOURSELF!!!" Enjoy everyone!

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your
character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what
others think you are.”- John Wooden

“Live your life, the world will wonder why”- Avalon

I was struck by these two quotes today. It made me think and I wanted to share it with everyone.

I have never allowed myself to be held to the standards, expectations or morals of others – not in my personal life nor in business. You can’t get far living someone else’s life or someone else’s dream.

Today take time to see where you are and if you are beholden to someone beyond your God. If so, reclaim yourself.

LeLe

No comments: