Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chillin'

It's labor day weekend and where am I? In the library of course.

Oh a little sidenote, I can check out up to 20 books at a time from the library. Do you know how much reading I'm going to get done this semester outside of my classes! YES!

Okay anyway back to this... I'm in the library planning for things. The fashion show and the basketball tournament to be exact.

I have other things that I'm going to work on this weekend too. Like homework, do some leisure reading, decorate my dorm room.

I'm pretty much chillin' on campus. Car transmission is slipping so she's parked until further notice.

I'm still horny and if I had a man he'd be kickin' it with me this weekend since my pothead of a roommate went home.

Glad she's gone, I enjoy having the room to myself.

I'm going to go ahead and do some homework for next week too. Gotta stay on my toes with this school thing. So for the next three days I'll more than likely be in The Quad (dum dum dummmm).

Or here in the library. Which is where I live. Our Library Lab is 24 hours. I can be in the basement on the computer doing homework or in the stacks reading. Gotta love it!

Well lemme get back to all this planning.

No comments: