Sunday, September 12, 2010

4:04

Yes, it is really 4 in the morning and I can't sleep. I don't know why... nothing is really troubling my spirit. I'm just... not sleeping.

Something must be bothering me of course but what exactly?

My friend Dana is giving me remedies to help put me to sleep, but i think I'm just going to go in-lining for a bit. Skating generally knocks me out.

My roommate says its because I'm sleeping alone. And as retarded as she is, she could be right. I miss having a man in my bed.

Even if just for a few hours.

I hate this feeling. I;m not going to be on my P's and Q's tomorrow unless I get a good nap in.

Good nap=3 hours.

Church starts at 10 and I'm supposed to be getting picked up at 9:40. How many hours is that from now, like 5.

Enough time for me to sleep, shower, iron, dress, do hair... no breakfast. Won't have time for it.

Maybe I'll eat an early lunch, nope got things to do... hopefully I'll make it to Foster for dinner because that will the only meal I'll have today.

Hmmm... takeovers can be tiring, yet make you restless.

Alright I'm going to bed, once this song goes off (Make you feel that way-Blackalicious).

Well, after I replay it. Good night!

2 comments:

Don said...

Your roommate pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. I had worried if you were simply missing the comfort of a lover who normally put you to sleep. Or maybe you are just not sleepy.

Courtney LaShay said...

Everyone keeps saying that about the comfort of a lover. Truth is, I was very sleepy just couldn't seem to fall asleep.