Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So Far, Almost So Good

I decided before the end of 2009 that 2010 would be my year. And I knew the only way to make that happen would be to wash my hands of everything burdening me. So, I did and now... 2010 has begun and I am, almost where I want to be.

January is halfway over and so far, almost so good. I am doing much better than I anticipated and I'm smiling more than ever. School just started today but I've got a great feeling about my classes because I'm only taking a couple and they are not even that difficult, in fact I could pass them without even going to class.

I wish I would have challenged myself a bit more because when things are easy I become bored with them, maybe that's why I use to constantly make things that should be and are easy so difficult. But my psych professor does seem a little intense and she even jumped down my throat for taking her class even though I'm not a psych major but what can I say... I like psych so I'm in there. What Now Prof. Carson, huh? Yeah that's right, I go hard... yeah right lol.

My sisters are getting along again and that is a big deal for me because at one point they all hated each other. The tension is still there at times but, We're working on it. I don't have a "boo" as the girls so eloquently put it but I'm hopeful. One day at a time I'm doing better and better. Things aren't perfect and I don't expect them to be. But they are getting better... so far, almost so good.

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill on replay all day today... on chill mode.

No comments: