Wednesday, January 27, 2010

...

I haven't been on in a while and I have been missing something lately... I thought it was writing but now that I'm writing I'm realizing... this isn't what I've been missing. Maybe it's because I write in a book too.

Hmm I miss my friend but I wouldn't tell him that to his face because well... (she's a punk-said Jess) but I'm not I just don't wanna... but who cares, I'm cool with being a punk at times. I don't like to tell him how I'm really feeling because well... it kinda make things awkward so I just don't say anything anymore, but hey it's all good.

One of my sisters lost her lil cousin this week so the girls and I are taking flowers over there tonight. It's times like this when I'm really grateful that we have a bond like we do... because just like we're gonna be there for her tonight... we've all been there for each other. We've ad our dfferences and every friendship does but at the end of the day we good. I love those girls.

There's so much I have to do between now and 5 on Friday. I wish I had a day of vaca coming soon because the other sec and I have been forced into overtime every night this week. CI's can't get here soon enough!!!

No comments: