Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rambling... Still

Today just hasn't been a good day. In fact it has been a bad, bad day.

Just frustrating. Work, especially. I have fun at work but certain people at work grind my gears.

Phone ringing... ignore.

I just don't feel like listening to someone else talk anymore. Got to vent to my bestfriend after she vented out all her frustration.

People want to know why cut them off. They're weighing me down. Certain people just weren't right for me when it came to my life.

They had to go. People that were using me to get ahead, constantly asking me if I can find them a job when, we don't speak in passing.

People ragging on me because of the sex thing, but personally I DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS anymore. (Interesting choice of words huh)

People can't seem to let go of who I used to be because they were so cool with the old me. The me that got me nowhere but stressed out and angry.

My patience is wearing thin and honestly... I don't even know.

Why do people always say things because they know it's what you want to hear. Not because it's what you need to hear.

Tell me no lies because I like cold hard facts. The truth. Give it to me striaght like a shot of whiskey.

I don't get it... why say what you know someone wants to here, instead of telling them the truth.

In my opinion, that's how someone ends up hurt. I don't want anyone selling me fake dreams and gassing me up on false hopes.

Phone is ringing again.

The silence mode on a cell is phone AWESOME.

I got some things I want to do before this year is over, and I feel like this is the best time for me to do them.

Ever wonder why things happen the way they do? I'm not saying questioning why they are happening, but why they happen the way they do.

Maybe that's a question that shall remain unanswered.

I need to get some sleep, I have work tomorrow. And workouts. And an SGA conference call.

One might call that a busy day, but for me, it's all good. Before I was involved in things just to be involved. But now, I do things because it's fun for me. When I do a lot that I consider fun I never seem to be to busy.

When you enjoy something, it's not busy work, it's fun. Guess that's what they mean when they say, if you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life.

I don't expect life to be easy, but I will enjoy it.

More thoughts later this love thing is on my mind and I gotta write about it before they escape and I struggle to find the words.

No comments: