Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bullshit Post...

I use to be the "Yes-Man," well the "Yes-Woman" until it all got to be too much. I was always taking on more than enough. I always had to be the over achiever. No matter what I happened to be doing if it needed to be done Courtney could do it.

Then I broke down and realized that sometimes I needed to say no. So, I started saying no, then I got so "no" happy that I said no to everything and ultimately had nothing.

Pure Boredom.

So, I needed to learn how to balance my yes' and no's. And I did. And I got back into the swing of things.

I mean I said yes to everything. Courtney I need this, that, listen to this, do this, give me this, let me have that.

Lord have mercy! What made me so upset was that people knew I would say yes.

And unfortunately I think I'm falling back into that, that whole Yes thing. I need to stop. People are starting to ask me questions that I feel obligated to say yes to and honestly, I don't want to say anything except BACK UP!

I have so many things that I am responsible for that it is all stressing me out. Maybe that's why I'm craving some fun.

I just need to sit back relax and write. Not this bullshit I write, but I mean WRITE.

No comments: