Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Inspiration

I use to write in this ugly green composition book everything I was feeling. And the way it came out was like poetry. But I can't seem to do that anymore.

I don't have the inspiration I use to. I don't that have that fire that use to drive me to pour out all of my emotions.

It's like something used to take over me and I'd just be holding the pen and the poem or the story would be writing itself.

I'd just be there to turn the page.

There to witness the greatness that flowed from the pen.

I miss feeling like that. I miss leaving school and running to my notebook so that I could shove all my thoughts out before basketball practice.

I miss having to carry around my notebook in college because things would come to me and I wouldn't want to forget them.

I have no idea where that inspiration came from but I need it back because I can feel all the thoughts weighing me down but I can't seem to get them out.

Mirror mirror on the wall... where has all my inspiration gone?

1 comment:

25champ said...

Sometimes all we need is alittle reflection http://25champ.blogspot.com/2010/01/self-reflection.html that person you were is still there