Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jewel "MissFancy" Davis

Since I've been home the fam has been taking great care of me. And although I love the papmering, I'm getting a bit tired of it. So, I went and picked up my cousins and did what we girls do best.

Spent that money! Oh my, we have been shopping for the past 2 dayws now and I have bought some cute stuff, and some stuff meant only for the eyes of, well me for now lol.

I'm enjoying the time here at home, glad that my family is starting to treat me normal again. I hate being treated like a patient.

Anthony called me, about 4x a day until I finally answered him yesterday. He's back in Virginia. Playing in a tournament in Arlington, wants me to come see him play.

I'm thinking about it, I have nothing else to do that weekend. At the same time, I know I shouldn't go. But, I do need to get some ish off my chest.

Oh but yeah, back to the shopping. My sisters in VA think I'm being extremely girly so they have changed my name. Hence the title. I think it's kinda cute. It's my girly alter ego.

Ahhh boy, I can't wait to hit up Round Rock Outlets tomorrow. Buying some stuff that I can wear during the day too.

Because since I been here I been buying stuff that I can only party in. smh I haven't partied this much in years. Slowly getting back to me. And funny thing is, I told my best friend i'd come back wanting it...

and well, I want it. BAD!!! oh boy smh at myself.

Well, I'm about to savage another drink and some rocky road ice cream (my fav), lata folks.

No comments: