Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Wonder

I wonder what it would be like if I left today and didn't return until the summer ended?

What would the people around me do without me?

They act like they can't function without me at times. Not all of them, but some of them.

They're so dependent on me. I wonder what they would do if they knew I was breaking underneath.

If they knew all that they had put on my was indeed getting entirely too heavy for me.

I haven't seen some people all week and they've been blowing up every social networking site that they know I am a part of.

It's funny to me how some of these people constantly claim to need no one and yet they are all on my "jock" as one of my friends says.

It's kind of funny actually, watching them need me when it seems as if I am a non-factor when I'm around.

Ha! What if I did this for a whole summer?

No comments: