Monday, March 7, 2011

I Keep Telling Myself

I've been telling myself over and over again that I'm going to start blogging again. And writing poetry, and getting back into spoken word and yet I haven't.

Problem is I've wanted to but I haven't needed to. I thought I did but I can't force myself to write it's unnatural.

There's nothing no reason to write if you have nothing to write about. Sure I could write about my day but sometimes I'm so fed up with the stuff that has happened during the day writing about it makes me frustrated all over again.

But as of late light has been getting really real. So, I have much to talk about and lots to share.

So bloggers I'm getting ready to pour my heart out once again. But this time, there is much more stability in my life. Much more. But there has been a minor situation. But it was good for my soul, like my grandma's pineapple cake.

Catch ya in the a.m. bloggers...

No comments: