Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stupid Nerds

What is it with people calling other people nerds? It doesn't bother me, I actually find it quite funny. It has been my personal experience that the people who refer to me as a nerd are actually stupid.

I tutor them, they ask to cheat off my tests and quizzes, and they even want to be in my group when it comes to projects that have to be done. So... in all actuality I'm not a nerd at all... I'm just smart. They're all stupid!

Webster defines a nerd as a unstylish, unattractive, socially inept person; especially one slavishly devoted to intellectual and academic pursuits.

If that's what a nerd is then, I definitely do not fit that description. In fact... I dress nice, I'm kinda cute, I'm a social butterfly... and I am devoted to m studies. But wow... really? Next time someone refers to you, or someone else as a nerd...

Tell... I'm not a nerd I'm smart... and you're just stupid. (That makes me laugh very time!)

No comments: