Friday, March 26, 2010

Go Time

Monday is coming up extremely fast, not that I'm complaining. Because, the faster the Monday's come, the faster the semester goes, and I'm all for that. Don't get me wrong, I like school, but I love the summer.

Anyway, back to Monday. Monday I will start my conditioning for basketball. I have approximately 20 weeks to get myself college basketball ready. I met with coach yesterday and he told me exactly what whats about to go down.

"First of all, know that my goal is to get you to lose 30-40 lbs this summer. You're gonna jump rope 1000x a day (heavy rope/light rope), you're gonna shoot about 900 shots a day. You're gonna lift weights every other day, and you're gonna run, a lot. You ready?"

Whew, it's a lot to take in, but I can do it. I'm ready, and I dedicated and fully committed to ball. If this is what it takes to do what I love most. I'm game. I am so ready for Monday. Closer to my dreams already.

So, am I slacking this weekend, of course... not. I'm still doing my usual work-out. Because Monday, the level of intensity is gonna increase by 1000.

Go time!!!!

No comments: