Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meeting For the First Time... Again

I don't why I'm thinking about this but hey it is what is right?

I finally took a brief trip up to see an old friend. All I remember is being really excited, yet really nervous. It was like we were meeting for the first time all over again except we weren't.

I guess we talked for all of fifteen minutes but, I rather enjoyed the extremely random conversation. It wasn't too awkward, but it was like meeting a whole new person. For we both have changed.

For some strange reason I couldn't help but smile about it afterwards, it was like my insides were smiling. I had to hide though for my sisters were all with me, and well everyone knows how girls act when things like this happen.

Any who... I don't know why this has been on my mind but the thought has been dancing around in my head for like three days now.

Hmmmm.

No comments: