Friday, February 5, 2010

To Be Or Not To Be...

A Lady Trojan.

Whoa... never thought I'd be asking myself that question. Technically, I am a Trojan for the semester. However there have been offers and rumors of me staying until I have my master's. That's all well and good I'm all about getting my education. I actually like being in school sometimes.

But playing sports here... has always been out of the question. I mean, I have thought about it don't get me wrong. But I was like 12 and I didn't know any better. But I'm older now and this school just doesn't fit me right. I like the entire Athletics staff, I'm a part of it. But lately, people have been trying to buy me so to speak.

Brand new sweats, offers to work out with them in off season. Traveling. I mean, it gets no better but at the same time. They don't seem to understand that, this is not for me. I would forever be Mrs. Davis' daughter, and I am so much more than that. The money is very tempting, and so is all that comes with it. However, a loss of identity is not worth it.

1 comment:

Blushing Eyes said...

FYI, word is, those who graduate from VSU their degree is not much of any good compared to other schools..... not many get good jobs....... Some friend told me that, forgot who it was....