Friday, February 5, 2010

25 Days of Fasting

So, people keep asking me about my fast. Some even tried to tell me that I shouldn't be eating at certain times of the day. So it's time I make this clear. I am fasting from doing the horizontal polka, the grown folks thang, the nasty. Lol, so many names it makes me giggle like a lil kid.

Don't get me wrong, I am very "addickted" according to those around me. Which is why this was such a shock to them. In fact they've joined in... well two of them have. My youngest sister and my co-worker. Everyone else is, well getting full.

Now this isn't permanent it's temporary. The girls (who are fasting with me) and I decided that we should all chill out until we get the one we want. And since we all seem to be having a bit of trouble we're... chilling.

I've been fasting for 15 days now. It's been a lot longer than that since I got what I needed and believe me them withdrawals ain't no joke. But I'm coping (j said i sound like an addict lmbo). But, I'm hopeful that this will all end very soon. Because frankly, I'm... well ya know.

Tryna make it to 25 days but ummm...

No comments: