Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Intentions

So, I started this blog so that I could share some of my poetry and excerpts from the books I'm writing with the world. Well, those were my intentions anyway. Instead I wrote exactly what was on my mind or happened to be going on at the moment.

I just kinda went with the flow and let my fingers do what they do... dance across the keys. But now I'm about to get back on track. On Monday, since I left my poetry book at home (darn it!) I am going to start my third blog. Entitled... well I don't know yet.

But these weren't the only tings that fell through. My intentions of proving I could be trusted were... well let's just say I didn't do what I supposed to. But my new intentions are to get on the money. And do what I gotta do to prove myself. And I got a feeling it's gonna be extremely hard.

I have a very big decision to make and I have to make it by Friday... I'm about to go into heavy duty thinking mode for the next few days becasue I gotta make sure I do the right thing. I got some sound advice from some people today and I do appreciate it, and I understand where they are all coming from but... I gotta make sure I make my own decision. Making sure that I'll be happy with it in the end.

No comments: