Friday, April 22, 2011

Today is going to be a better day. I feel it in my bones. Haven't been as true to my notebook as I should be.

I haven't written anything heavy for a while and I'm at that point where I feel I need to. I'm getting an official divorce from Tumblr since it seems to keep messing up.

Might just move my "Hip-Hop and Other Music" blog to Blogspot, because with only one exception this site has been good to me.

My video blog that I've been running off at the mouth about is finally about to become a reality.

It's nothing to serious yet but, eventually it will get there. Spring Sports Championships this week so I'll be out at the track watching all the events.

You know what show I like watching... Yes, Dear on TBS. It's kind of funny. I plan on looking a mess for the remained of the semester as far as my hair is concerned. Meaning that I will not be getting a blowout before finals.

It's all getting ready to come off and I'm excited! May 16, 2011 is the big day. I can hardly stand it.

Ah well, I have another post or two to write before my 11 o' clock so more later... or tomorrow.

One love.

No comments: