Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rambling Mind

Yesterday was a big day for me, I mean it was a very BIG day for me. I now have all the money needed for summer school, which is a blessing because I didn't think I'd have it.

Any who, today is going to be pretty intense. I have a presentation that I have to do entirely in Spanish. Yes, it's my minor but geesh! I'm not the greatest speaker of Spanish, I'm still in the learning phase.

I'm looking into moving soon. I need a change of scenery. I went and checked out some lofts downtown, very nice.

I just want something to call entirely my own ya know.

I'm planning my pizza party for my students that made the honor roll. I told them if they made honor roll we'd have pizza and a movie. They worked hard so I'm going to reward them.

I got to talk to my brother. He's doing just fine over there in the sandbox. Keeps telling me to send him fried chicken.

He so greedy.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about becoming a part of something on campus. I feel like it's time for me to make a change here. I've gotten over being the new transfer and I'm ready to show people just what I'm made of.

I'm heavily contemplating the day on which I'm going to cut my hair because it's time. I'm going to go extremely short with my cut and let it grow back healthy.

Big Chop time!!!!!

It's so much going on in my head I can't seem to get all my thoughts out on paper, well on the screen???

I do have some serious things I want to discuss with you all. Later for that though, it's a lot going on around me.

No comments: