Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The End of Fall Break

This Fall Break was one of, well a lot of surprises. Things I had planned to do I didn't do because other things were thrown in my face.

Sounds like an excuse doesn't it? But it's not, it's the truth. It seems as if God made it clear that me trying to make plans without his permission just isn't going to happen.

Of course I had fall break this past weekend, I had planned to truly enjoy it. I've been stressing about school, and life, and my mouth (I recently said some things that I shouldn't have said so soon). And of course, family and friends.

Worrying about myself just isn't an option.

I was suppose to be off, but I had duty Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I went home Friday just so that I could get some sleep. I haven't slept that good since school started.

Saturday I went to the football game, and wanted to go to Richmond but well, that didn't happen.

Sunday was a better day. I went to church and heard a good word, then I came back to campus, where sleep is a luxury and stress is an amenity.

Monday was good, Monday night was better. Tuesday was well, it was Tuesday.

I wanted to add to my restoration blog this weekend but work got in the way. I wanted to start my black lace blog, but well, life got in the way.

I wanted to do so much but life got in the way. I guess life getting in the way is better than no life at all.

I have so much I want to blog about but by the time I get to the computer at night I'm practically holding my eyelids open my hands.

So, I'm going to put an end to this terribly written blog and get some sleep because I have class in about 8 hours and I still haven't read a lick for this class.

Good night all, hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better.

No comments: