Sunday, May 2, 2010

Have Faith in Your Decisions

"Sweetie, you know what you want in life and love and you know you deserve true love. Stop second guessing your emotions and make the decision you want to. God is gonna take care of you as soon as you do what he wants you too. And that is listen to your heart and follow Him as He guides you. That goes for love and for your dancing. Because I know you want it and I know you miss it."

Sister McLaughlin is right. I gotta have a little more faith in the decisions I make otherwise I'ma be in a world of hurt. I've made my decision and I'm gonna take these two chances and run with them.

They are where my heart is at. No longer will I sacrifice lifetime happiness for temporary satisfaction.

So, now all I gotta do is, find a ministry that I can feel comfortable in and, well that other thing is now taken care of, if you will.

4 comments:

Blushing Eyes said...

AWH BOO! I love it! And I love u sis!

Courtney LaShay said...

I love you too sis!!!

Don said...

No longer will I sacrifice lifetime happiness for temporary satisfaction.

This has been my stance for the past couple years. It hasn't been a smooth ride but I believe that, in the end, my journey will have been more than worth the ride.

Courtney LaShay said...

Don you ain't said nothing but the truth