Monday, November 30, 2009

The Holiday

Hmmm where to start...

Turkey Day was pretty good, food was good, fam was cordial for a change, friends were amazing as always and the man in my life, ugh!!! I did some house hopping and went to my fav spot down the street from the house and did a lil thinking. So the day was pretty good. But...

I got dumped!!!! Now that I'm over the whole situation it's kinda funny but seriously? He calls me and says (this is the funny part----->) "baby, you know i love you right" (lol sounds like b.s. already) "but i don't think this is gonna work, i just, i just don't deserve a good woman like you." Now really... who says stuff like that in real life? He coulda just told me the truth... that he had a side "jant." I woulda still been mad, but it woulda been the truth! ugh!!!

Anyways other than that my holiday weekend was great, I went to a few bball games and even got my wig done... major thanx to the ladies at miriams african hair braiding in colonial heights who did my 12-hour hair style in less than 8 hours! y'all are the bestest!!! went to the movies and saw the blind side and it was soooooo good... sandra bullock did execellent!

hmmm what else... oh yeah the cowboys are still number 1 in the nfc east and the longhorns pulled out a great win over the aggies so my weekend wasn't all that bad...

My friends kept me laughing all weekend long and for that I am thankful :)

No comments: