Sunday, February 6, 2011

Argh, Ugh, and Sheesh Man!!!!

What now? I mean really is it that hard for someone to actually open up and say something other than the same 6 or 7 words?

Sometimes when we talk I feel like I may be rambling or talking to much because he says nothing. It really is starting to piss me off.

And people wonder why I'd rather not say anything to them about what I'm doing or how I'm feeling. Maybe it's because people act like they don't care.

UGH!!! I'm just so fed up with having the same conversation over and over. Me doing all the talking and him just listening.

Don't get me wrong it's nice to have someone who'll listen. I truly love and appreciate that but DANG! How about a little reciprocation.

When I feel like I'm talking to much I feel like I'm being annoying. Ugh... I needa fall back, maybe its something I'm not getting.

Shucks if the guys doesn't want me to like him any more or talk to him he needs to just tell me so I can stop making a fool of myself.

Is that so wrong, to want someone to let you in? I mean even if it's something as simple as, my class was boring this morning at least its something.

Know what? I'm sleepy, I'm frustrated, and a little stressed from whats going on... I'm going to bed.

Wait, no I'm not. I'm gonna write on my wall until I calm down so that I can go to bed with a smile on my face.

Gonna get mad at me for want you to communicate negro please... its more to communication than saying "hi."

and I hate when I see this

............................

What the hello _______ goodmorning does .............. mean?

Someone tell me please.

Suddenly, I feel better. Maybe I'll go to sleep now.

No comments: