Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Getting Back to Here

I miss writing every single day, even if it was pointless, useless info to others what I wrote on my blog was important to me even if it was silly or stupid.

None of it was ever useless to me though, because I know when it comes to writing, even if its not poetry, or I'm not getting ready for Spoken Word or Open Mic Night I'm still writing.

Thats where I need to be, and I'm finally getting back to here.

I've been contemplating opening my mind back up all year (well for the last month and a half) and due to a simple question I will now blog and journal on a daily basis.

Besides, whose to say that my writing isn't something that will one day be great. Okay, that may be a bit far fetched but you know what I'm saying.

So, I'm back to here... man there's no place like home.

*smile and exhale*

No comments: