Friday, December 17, 2010

Fall 2010

The semester is now officially over. I got my grades. Unfortunately my G.P.A is a little lower because of that wretched C I got... my beautiful 3.5 gone and desecrated only to become a 3.4. So disappointed.

Other than that the semester was fantastic. I accomplished a great deal and even assumed some fantastic SGA positions across campus.

Classes were okay. Don't get me wrong I love school but the overshadowing affect life had me this semester made classes nothing more than another task on my list of things to do.

I enjoyed my residents and am sad that I will be leaving them for the remainder of the school year but, hey things happen and life goes on. Hopefully I will return to them in the Fall. I'll seriously miss them.

Friendships were made and some were ended but it's all good. I gave people some insight into my inner young woman and wow... it got quite the response and prompted my heart with the go ahead to what I'm about to do next.

I have to admit, I did get the urge to run from the things that were trying to drag me down. I applied to TSU, and got in. I even had decided to go. But after talking to my grandma the decision was reversed. But I still plan on taking the 6 suitcases and 4 boxes of clothes home to Texas just in case I change my mind again.

I'm finding myself at a crossroad but starting to walk in the direction in which I want to go.

With all of these changes I'm making in the coming months I hope to see an improvement in myself. In my dedication towards ME. My image is one that is being renewed... so long 2010, hello life after.

No comments: