Saturday, July 16, 2011

This Is Not Goodbye

Over the past few months I have been going through this process. I was always saying that I was changing but a friend of mine said to me that people never change, they just become who they have always wanted to be.

And he was right. So, I began doing all of these things. I started working out again, I made the big chop, and I let go of a lot of people.

I find that the more I focus on myself and the more and work on making life better for myself the happier I become.

There is nothing wrong with letting people go when they are the ones trying to hold you back.

So, they had to go.

I'm excited about this fresh start. And with all of this "coming of age" type improvements what better way to really go at it than to finally do what I have been wanting to forever, and that is start a new blog.

So, with a bittersweet feeling in the pit of my stomach I am now done writing on this blog. I have shared with it some of the best and worst, and downright comical times.

I have argued with people through this blog, cried on it, and even lost my temper. And it has all been a helluva ride.

I have fallen in deep like and been dumped on this blog. I met great people and lost great friends.

On this blog I admitted to some of my fears and even confessed some of my secrets.

I thought about deleting it but, I can't... it is a part of me and I will cherish all of the memories that come with this blog. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Thank you for suggesting I start one, because it did more for me than I thought it would.

So, without further ado, I prepare myself for tomorrow's first entry in my new blog.

Special thanks to @minusthebars who unknowingly helped me to name my next blog.

Welp, here goes nothing.

One Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for letting go of people that don't bring value to your life. I'd love to stop by your new space too. What's the link? When i click the link on the comments you leave in mine, it brings me here.